Mesotherapy TreatmentsUsed for Cellulite, Hair Loss, Facial Rejuvenation, Fat Loss, And More
What Are Meso Treatments?
Mesotherapy is a non-surgical breakthrough technique for reducing cellulite, body sculpting and skin rejuvenation.
The treatment originated in France and has more than 50 years of research and development whereby medication (plant extracts, vitamins and minerals) are injected into the mesoderm, the layer of fat and connective tissue under the skin.
The treatment is recognized worldwide as a relatively painless injection procedure creating permanent solutions for the treatment of local fat and cellulite reduction, hair loss, scar revision, skin rejuvenation and pain management.
How Mesotherapy works
Mesotherapy involves an injection of a customised mixture of vitamins, amino acids, and medications just millimeters under the skin into problematic areas. Just a ‘drop’ of solution is used at each injection site.
The results are dramatic. After completing a series of mesotherapy treatments, generally over a three-month period of time, patients notice improvement in skin quality, less dimpling of the skin, and weight reduction.
This procedure also leads to improved circulation, the dissolving of excess fat deposits, and the removal of hardened connective tissue. As a result, cellulite is effectively reduced by eliminating toxic substances and fatty deposits after their breakdown and subsequent excretion through the kidneys (as bile in the urine).
Book Your Next Appointment Today
Common Areas For Treatment Include:
Face And Neck Rejuvenation With Mesolift
- Ageing, sagging and wrinkling of the skin occurs from accumulation of fat, loss of skin elasticity and excessive free radical damage. Using antioxidants and amino acids, mesotherapy can remove fat from under the neck, remove free radical damage, and tighten loose skin. The effects rejuvenate the face, eyelids, and neck without the unnatural appearance and painful recovery of surgical face lifting.
- Particularly for the treatment of wrinkles, sun damage, infraorbital fat pads, smoker’s lines, pigmentation skin hydration and tone. Using vitamin antioxidant injections under the skin to make the cells more active metabolically, stimulate both collagen and elastin production, creating a skin rejuvenation process.
- Caused by poor circulation, fat herniation, a weakening of connective tissues, lymphatic congestion and hormonal imbalances. Causing a dimpling and cottage cheese appearance of the skin, cellulite is not a disease of excess weight. Mesotherapy treatment is targeted to correct these problems by improving circulation, strengthening connective tissues, and dissolving excess fat.
- Mesotherapy can erase and re-pigment stretch marks in mild and severe cases.
- For those patients seeking fat loss, mesotherapy is a revolutionary and essential tool. It works by blocking the signals of fat accumulation and simultaneously triggering the release of stored fat modifies the biology of the fat cell. Again, the desired area of treatment can be patient specific, targeting your most problematic areas.
- The loss of hair, affects both men and women. Alopecia results from poor circulation, nutritional imbalances, and the excess of a hormone known as DHT (dihydrotestosterone). Mesotherapy can correct these problems, stimulating the body to naturally grow lost hair.
- Contouring of the abdomen, arms, back, legs and hands can be obtained with mesotherapy. Vitamins and amino acids are used to tighten sagging skin while other agents are used to remove areas of fat, restoring a more youthful and athletic appearance to the body’s contours.