Dr. Dawn Gareau has a passion for helping people recover from acute and chronic soft tissue injuries and getting them back to their optimum potential in a short period of time.
Dr. Gareau has extensive training in regenerative injection therapies and has witnessed immediate and long lasting results from both acute and chronic soft tissue and nerve injuries. Prolotherapy, Platelet Rich Plasma and Perineural Injection Therapies are well documented for pain management, and advances in research in this area of medicine continue to grow with much enthusiasm.
As a member of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine, Dr. Dawn believes that how we look also affects how we feel! Anti-aging medicine addresses the whole person from inside and out, and only the safest and most advanced therapies to improve skin health and overall wellness are used.
Special interests include:
- Intravenous Nutrient Therapy
- PRP Hair and Face Rejuvenation
- Mesotherapy injections for skin health and cellulite
- Anti-Aging and Regenerative Medicine
- Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy for Men and Women
- Pain management
- Weight loss
- Digestive Complaints
- Detox Programs
Having worked over 15 years as a Certified Dental Assistant with some of the most talented Dentists and Oral Surgeons in BC (Whistler, Prince George and Vancouver), Dr. Gareau recognizes the importance of oral health, facial appearance and overall wellness.
A former member of the Canadian Mogul Freestyle Ski Team, Dr. Gareau assisted in the development of the Vancouver Freestyle Ski Team, coaching provincial level athletes as well as beginner leagues for young mogul skiers in the lower mainland.
Her competitive experience and passion for the outdoors has allowed her to understand the importance of injury prevention, proper nutrition and optimal health in order to perform “your” best.
Raised in Prince George, BC, Dr. Gareau completed her four-year doctorate at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine in Toronto, following her undergraduate studies in Psychology and Nutrition at the University of British Columbia
- Naturopathic Physician- Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
- Prolotherapy/PRP certified by AOAPRM/Maui Regenerative Medicine
- Neural Prolotherapy certified by Dr. John Lyftogt, MD
- Member of The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Medical Aesthetic training by Prollenium and MD Cosmetic
- Board Certified in Parenteral Intravenous (IV) Therapy
- Board Certified in Pharmaceutical Prescriptions
- Board Certified in Acupuncture Therapy